Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the AccelByte platform (the "Service") provided by AccelByte, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our").
By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. Any violation of the Policy may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
The Service may not be used for any illegal activity, or in any manner inconsistent with this Policy. You may not use the Service to:
- Upload, store, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; or (iv) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of this Policy.
- We reserve the right to investigate suspected violations of this Policy. We may also cooperate with appropriate law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time